Sunday, June 20, 2010

6 days left to Charmin's Quest for the Oprah Audition

Well the last 4 days in West Palm Beach FL was a God send! I needed the light, energy, comfort, support and love that I received from Blake and Emily. I won't make you jealous with all the details but I can tell you that I ate Maine lobster twice! It is a blessing to meet people along life's journey who come along side you and not only believe in your vision but help you fuel it. Since I started this quest, I have received some direct demonstrations from the universe that I am walking in the right direction. First of all 4 Sundays ago, my 8 year old nephew Caleb was a winner in his elementary school chorus production. The winners were asked to sing at Spelman College(My daughter attends this school) and after the performance they were all to receive a prize. Well what do you think the surprise was? You guessed it! Oprah flew in to watch them and she sat with each child privately for 5 minutes each. Caleb sprang into action and told Oprah that his aunt Charmin was her baby sister and that she needed to vote for me. After a few minutes of insisting, she finally relented and promised him that she would watch my video and vote for me! Two weeks later I was in the AT&T store and the gentleman looked at my driver's license and said to me Oh My God you look like Oprah in this picture! "Are you trying for the show?" I said as a matter of fact I am. He said "well she stays in a house in Douglasville next door to my best friend when she is in town." "I have seen her myself," he said. My final demonstration was on the plane this past Tuesday when I sat next to Jim. He was very friendly and happy and was living his passion of traveling around the country buying classic cars, restoring them and then selling them. He encouraged me to face my fears and live my dreams. I told him that I was auditioning for Oprah's network. He told me that he was interviewed by her in Chicago in the early 80's when she was still an anchor woman and thought I would make a great talk show host. In all my years I have never met anyone that actually met her and in the matter of 6 weeks I have met three people. to be cont'd.

To vote for me please click on link. Charmin's Audition: "Holding on to what you know to be." People You Admire - OWN TV http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=1149&promo_id=1

No comments:

Post a Comment