Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 9 Charmin's Quest for the Oprah Audition

At first I was in a quandary regarding auditioning for Oprah’s OWN TV show. Part of me felt like it would conflict with Global Coaching Solution (GCS), my Life Coach Training company that I co-founded with Darlene. Darlene coached me around my conflict, after all, she was the one who suggested I go for it in the first place! She was instrumental in encouraging me that one opportunity would ultimately benefit the other. They actually work together. This would give GCS greater visibility to train more prospective coaches but also provide them work around the globe through that visibility. I would be able to refer my graduates to people searching for good Life Coaches because I have trained some of the most gifted people on the planet who have so much talent to help the hurting people that need them! I want so much for them to be able to use their gifts as I am able to use mine. Funny, this has been my vision for over 3 years and now the way is being paved for me to truly make it happen. I have seen miracle after miracle since I started this quest and I can’t wait to tell you more…

No comments:

Post a Comment