Friday, June 25, 2010

Charmin's last day of the Quest for the Oprah Audition

Well, tommorrow is the big day and I'm ready. I have spent most of the week coaching clients and staying centered. Today is a year ago that Michael Jackson died and I remember were I was as most of us do. I was with Merrell when we heard the news and we working on our idea for a reality show that would help people overcome life's challenges through coaching and we were going to try and pitch it to Oprah's network. Here it is one year to the day and we are doing exactly what we planned to do one year ago. All the work we did together brainstorming and preparing was not in vain. It is a miracle that June 25th 2009 we were working on the project and June 25th 2010 we are executing it. Every one please send me love and light. I was born for this and I am going to stay true to who I am and do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment