Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day #2 count down to live audition on June 26th for Charmin

Even though I have been told many times about my resemblance to Oprah, it did not really phase me until I came into my forties and really started becoming self aware. It had been several years since I had even watched a show but I have always followed her vicariously through my mother who still to this day watches her religiously. As my own awareness grows, I have a new found respect for how hard Oprah works and all her diverse interests. She also faces adversity at times but triumphs despite it. As I started my practice as a life coach I began asking my clients the tough questions that they need to answer for their own clarity and realized that Oprah is a master at this. As a life coach trainer, it took my career and awareness to a whole new level. I began mentoring people who look up to me and listen to what I have to say and they often admit that they ask themselves "what would Charmin say?" This kind of responsibilty I don't take lightly and over the years, Oprah has risen to the occasion many times knowing that she has a huge influence on her audience. I have been learning this from her. to be cont,d

No comments:

Post a Comment