Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Counting down to June 26th. Live Audition for OWN TV show in Atlanta

Oprah came into my world in 1982. I was a sophomore in college and everywhere I went people would approach me to tell me that I resembled her. I watched the show daily for years and always felt a connection to her. Do I feel these connections with others that I watch on T.V.? No. Then why her? Twenty years later, two children later, marriage and divorce, I discovered that I had a passion and a natural gift for Life Coaching. I pursued this passion and also became a Life Coach Trainer. As I began training my students one thing that I heard over and over again was how I reminded them of Oprah.They sighted her compassion, her voice and even some of her mannerisms. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment