Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 12,13,14 Charmin's Quest for the Oprah Audition

It was definitely a hot weekend. We had a heat index of 100 degrees. I relaxed and hung out with my handsome 15 yr. old Zak and his cousin Johnathon. We went and saw "Karate Kid" it was awesome! That was the highlight of my weekend. Otherwise I spent moments on and off fighting the voices in my head telling me "you will never make it", " go get a day job", "you're a nurse you can work anywhere", "Global Coaching Solution will never take off", "The Oprah Audition is a long shot". Needless to say these negative voices just about sapped all the motivation and energy right out of me. I found myself reaching for my life line-- my sister and coach Adrine who quickly talked me off the ledge. She is a gift from God and my light in a dark, dark tunnel. She came along side of me 4 years ago when I told her the vision God gave me regarding life coaching. I only had bits and pieces then but she would stay up with me into the wee hours of the morning as we painstakenly worked on my website www.youvebeencoached.com. I owe her a debt of gratitude for believing in the vision and walking it out with me. Today she is just as unwaivering in her support of me as ever and that's why when I need to remember who I am, when the road seems all uphill and when I feel that I'm not going to make it, I call someone who believes in me. I suggest that anyone who feels called to do something great have an "Adrine". It will help to keep you going. I also suggest affirmations and music. I do affirmations by Florence Scoval-Shinn because they work for me but use what works for you just use something! to be cont'd

To vote for me please click on link. Charmin's Audition: "Holding on to what you know to be." People You Admire - OWN TV http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=1149&promo_id=1

The Oprah Team

No comments:

Post a Comment