Monday, June 7, 2010

Day #4,5,6,7

Following your dream is not as easy as it seems in the movies. It takes facing your fears of rejection and failure head on! As I said before, I believe that I am destined to do something great and it is beginning to take shape now. It is taking shape because the visions that I see in my dreams when I am asleep and awake, I act on them. You could kind of say that I walk by faith. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. I knew I couldn't do all of this alone so I asked Darlene the woman that I saw in my dreams to go on this journey with me. She was also free from her corporate job as I was which in itself was a miracle, so she accepted and we began writing the book that had been in my head for years. She came along side of me in January 2010 and within 4 months we were finished. She is an amazing woman and friend and she challenges me to strive for excellence. At the same time, we started our own coach training company where we will train people to be life coaches as I have been doing for years now as a contractor. Our first class is scheduled for July. I received a vision of my coaching model and it challenges people to pursue better lives and attain happiness. I am so proud of the work we have done in the past 5 months. It would have taken me 5 years to accomplish this alone. I wholeheartedly endorse partnering up. We all need the creative energy from people who love us. Darlene and I worked tirelessly toward writing the book and getting the business off the ground. It was like there was something driving us to get all this done now. I know I felt this relentless pursuit to finish that is indescribable but I understand now it is all about positioning. I believe we are uniquely positioned to fly now. As a start up company, funds are a challenge for many people and we were no exception. We are running out of our savings and still have our families to maintain. We have witnessed wonderful miracles where people with the expertise in areas that we need are volunteering, bartering and investing in us to get the job done. I have never seen such an outpouring of love and support before. People are rallying behind the vision and helping us to make it happen. It makes my belief in the vision stronger and clearer than ever before. To be cont'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment